Saturday, October 2, 2010

passion

Happy October to everyone!

The chill is in the air. For most of the Bivins clan, we enjoy cool mornings, that warm up a bit during the day and then the crisp, cool evenings, that allows us to wear long sleeves with our shorts. Put's a pep in the ol step!

Speaking of pep in your step, you are going to enjoy the following post from Madison (ML)Bivins. ML is a freshman in high school, our middle child, and just it is a joy for me to be her earthly daddy! Love ya ML and proud of ya, now go love on some folks through your writing.

PASSION
My passion; what i love to do is work with pre-schoolers. The love they have for you right when they meet you, the trust they have for you when your just a stranger, and most of all; there is no judgement in there eyes. They can play and hug the kid who smells bad and i think back to high school and how everyone is putting on perfume and cologne twenty-four seven so they won't be rejected. Lastly, they are the most secure people on the planet. When i see pre-schoolers, i see a hint of Jesus still fuming. With no judgement, and being so secure in themselves, personally i see God. Until the world contaminates them into thinking they have to look the best or say the right the thing all the time, or even just trying to impress the world into thinking they are worthy. If you ask me, i think its a bunch of junk!! What we don't even realize is that we ARE worthy.
Im so tired of being judged and criticized for what I wear, what i believe in, or what i say. I think thats why I love them so much because I know they will excpt me the exact way I am. They dont care if im smelly or ugly, all it is, is a full embrace of hugs assoon as I walk through the door.
My passion, what i ; LOVE TO DO, is be with pre-schoolers!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Madison! I still can't believe you're old enough to put all of that into words. When I first met you, you were a pre-schooler! I love you and I hope I get to see you sometime soon!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing madison! that all is such truth, now only if I can live day to day with the sweetness and faith of a preschooler! I so glad that you came to Moe's last Friday!

    ReplyDelete